The votes have been cast and the results are in. The 150th Anniversary Year Slate of Officers have been elected or appointed and will be installed on December 14th, 2019. The installation will include a meal served at 6:00 p.m. with formal installation of the officers beginning at 7:00 p.m. The elected and appointed officers are as follows:
- Worshipful Master: Bro. Walter D. Disney
- Senior Warden: Bro. Roy G. Elliott III
- Junior Warden: Bro. Thomas A. Lind
- Treasurer: Bro. John B. Rowe, Jr.
- Secretary: WB David L. Olmstead, PM ’17
- Chaplain: WB Carey D. Disney, PM ’04
- Senior Deacon: Bro. Allen J. York
- Junior Deacon: Bro. Charles R. Wright, Jr.
- Senior Steward: Bro. Gary L. Walden
- Junior Steward: Bro. Wilson F. Rosebraugh
- Tyler: Bro. Otis Davis
- Trustee: Bro. Joshua A. Schott
- Lodge Education Officer: WB Daniel O. Campbell, PM ’15
- Marshal: Bro. Russell Shipley
- usician(s): Bro. Alfred R. Determan / Bro. Christopher F. Kulhavik
Congratulations to all those elected and/or appointed and thank you for your willingness to serve our lodge..